R.Ravi B.Tech M.S
Mr Ravi has over 35 years of experience in fertilizer, petrochemical, refining industry Operations, grass root petrochemical plants and refinery units commissioning and initial startup, HSSE & Process Safety Management, Total Quality Management, and Training & Development.
Highlights of his career include
* Head of Process Safety for the largest Oil & Gas Enterprises of India and implemented Process Safety Management system in a Mega Refinery and 6 major petrochemical manufacturing sites.
* PSM implementation in the first refinery of Vietnam
* HSSE and PSM support to successful commissioning and commercial operation of grass root refinery in Vietnam.
He is one of the Directors of Pragna Consultants Private Limited
Associates: (independent Consultants in the panel of Pragna Consultants )
Mr Raju Desai is a Chemical Engineer and Safety Professional with over 40 years of experience on industrial and process safety in chemical and petrochemical domain. He served as departmental head of workplace and process safety unit of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) with prestigious credentials such as PDIS (Post Diploma in Industrial Safety), CDM (Certified in Disaster Management)
He is a Process Safety Professional in-service trained by M/s. DuPont, USA on various workplace and process safety elements at Vadodara unit of Reliance Industries Ltd, Vadodara. He had conducted many training programs and workshops on various focused topics of process safety management.
* He is holding "Vice Chairman" position for Baroda Chapter of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IICh.E).
* He is nominated by DISH, Gujarat State as a member of Expert Committee constituted for "Implementation of National Policy on Safety, Health and Environment at Work Place" since
Chemical engineer by profession with more than 38 years of experience as HSE advisor and Head of department (HOD) at Indian Petrochemical Corporation Ltd. (IPCL) and Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), Vadodara Manufacturing Division, Gujarat India.
He is now Consultant and advisor HSEF on improving workers behavior eliminating human errors through effective Workplace Safety training, Process Safety Management (PSM), Operational Discipline (OD) and BBS program with gap analysis, training, developing checklist, forms, hands on training, data collection, analysis and path forward with action plan and responsibilities.
Highlights of his career
* Author: "Learning from incident" book on Acrylonitrile process with its root cause analysis.
* Key lead auditor & Trainer: Indian industry safety audit as per legal and statutory requirement.
* Key trainer and faculty: Behavior Based Safety (BBS), Operational Discipline (OD), Process Safety Management (PSM) and Risk Based Process Safety (RBPS) across industry
A Graduate in Mechanical Engineering and thorough bred Corporate Safety Professional, with impeccable record of rolling out Dupont Safety Management System in one of the largest Oil & Gas Enterprises including designing, digitizing and institutionalizing API RP 754 Standard of process safety Incident Management. Also driven Regulatory Compliance Management process from scratch to sustenance for Safety & Operations.
His competencies include
* Incident Management 14+ years Corporate Leadership role in refining, Petchem, E&P
* Safety &Operational Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance- 5+ years Corp Leadership role in refining, Petchem, oil mktg, offices.
* Transportation Safety- 4 years Corp orate leadership role in MNC Industrial Gases, 5+ years as freelance consultant
* Safety Observation process
* Audit Process-2 yrs as competency Lead and 14 years as Auditor
* Learning from incidents and Recommendation management.
* Safety Management system integration
A Professional Graduate Fire & Safety Engineer with work experience more than 32 years in Petrochemical & Oil Refinery Industry.
Having specialized skills in Fire Safety/ Project Safety Management, identification & validation of competency-based Fire Safety Training. Ability to teach skills to fresh joiners and exhibit patience and cool.
Ability to Plan and enforce firefighting measures, prevention measures and precautionary approaches.
Excellent Knowledge and understanding of international field standards, and practices against firefighting matters.
Expertise in Disaster Management & HSSEF functions.
Dr. Shimbhu Singh
A subject matter expert in Laboratory Design & Quality Management, has 38 years' experience in Refineries of a Fortune 500 Oil Company. He is a graduate in PCM , Postgraduate Degree in Chemistry (Inorganic)
His competencies include
* Design Layout, Man-power Planning, Training , Quality Testing, Procurement, Vendor Management
* Setting up Laboratories, Quality Control & Testing Laboratories, Water & Wastewater testing Laboratory
* Practice in International Standards PX/PTA and PNCP